* Groups of more than 20 guests receive $1 off regular admission
Birthdays are MAXIMUM FUN with minimum effort at Harvest Moon
Most of our birthday guests use the following schedule:
- Submit a reservation request (allow for a 2-3 hour visit).
- Send invites.
- Leave credit card number at entrance with instructions (tally all guests, tally only kids, etc., as well as where you will be set up to meet – picnic table, Pumpkin Yard, etc.) and leave the work to us!
- Meet back at a set time and enjoy some HMA donuts and cider.
- Wave goodbye to friends.
- Settle tab at entrance.
- Receive great reviews from guests.
It’s that simple!
Add a "Donut Cake" for your celebration!
Contact us for details and ideas for planning your party or event!
Large Group Events
Group gatherings at Harvest Moon Acres are ideal for FALL FUN! Bring your youth group, scout troop, sports team, or other groups!
Most of our large groups use the following schedule:
- Communicate details with your guests. (Reservations are not required unless fire pit rental is desired.)
- Meet together in the parking lot.
- Pay large group, discounted rate ($1 off general admission) either separately or on one tab.
- Meet back at a set time.
- Wave goodbye to friends
- Enjoy great reviews from guests.
It’s that simple!
Nighttime Groups: Begin with a group hayride while you wait for sunset. Add on a fire pit rental for post-maze fun.
Corporate Groups: Please contact us for a custom plan for your group.
Private Weeknight Events (Monday - Thursday)
A perfect opportunity to treat your employees, church group, school, etc. to fall family fun!
- $500 minimum fee for a three hour event
- Send a request and we will contact asap to discuss details.
- Options include: nighttime activities (flashlight mazes and nighttime hayrides, fire pit rental, food for 100 guests or more or by special arrangement)
The perfect way to end the perfect day! Available as an add-on to other group options.
- Provide your group with a convenient, private meeting location.
- Enjoy time together laughing and reflecting around your own fire pit for $50 per hour.