Agritourism Health & Safety Policies
We want you to thoroughly enjoy your visit to our farm so please take a minute to review the following information and policies. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Our Agritourism Safety Guidelines
- We recommend guests choose our online, timed-ticketing system to reduce lines and manage overall capacity at the farm. Walk-up tickets are NOT guaranteed admission upon arrival.
- We create social distancing space indicated by markings and signage in our line queues, open areas, and wagons.
- All employees at our business are temperature checked before joining a shift.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available to all guests and employees.
- We follow all local and state health standards.
- We are operating at 40% or less of our capacity.
Guidance for Guests
- In order for us to control crowd size at the farm, visitors are required to purchase tickets online for a specific time slot.
- Face masks are required when entering a building and when interacting with employees at attractions.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please stay safely at home.
- By visiting our farm, you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines as posted. These guidelines are required to protect you, other guests, and our employees.
- Please understand that the cooperation with the safety directives we post is REQUIRED for admittance to the farm. Please work together with us to provide a safe environment.
We believe in providing a safe environment. However, by choosing to attend, the attendee does forever discharge Harvest Moon Acres and their agents from any and all suits, actions, damages, or claims arising from any loss of property or bodily injury.